Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Hello, Blogging Life! ヾ(●⌒∇⌒●)ノ

Hello everyone! ♫

I'm new to blogging life. About a year ago, I did make a Japan-related Tumblr account (jaapaan.tumblr.com) and I really hope there wouldn't be much difference between Tumblr and Blogspot.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* \(◕‿◕✿)/ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Reasons I made this blog:
1. I love Japan and kawaii stuffs. My love is kinda endless, you know.
2. I got bored easily. (doing assignments and studying for exams aren't the greatest things to do when you're bored, okay...)
3. I'm inspired by bloggers to make a blog.

What I'm going to post:
1. Japan-related stuffs
2. Kawaii stuffs
3. Random stuffs.
4. Super random stuffs.

What I'm not going to post:
1. NSFW.
2. (I think) My face. Even it's kinda random. I mean, um... yeah.

I draw everything here by using a mouse and an Online Drawing Site (thanks NekoMitzi!) so it's a bit trashy... but please don't use my drawings as your banner or anything. I will definitely get mad. I don't want someone to comment on one of my posts saying "you copied blablabla's banner and drawings!" even they're mine. That sounds horrible.

Hope we could be friends.  (づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ

Thank you for reading my first post! And congratulations, you might be my blog's first visitor! (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*: ・゚✧

エミリー

No comments:

Post a Comment